Prepaid Debit Cards
Prepaid cards are fantastic options for preventing overdraft fee charges. If you’re not paying attention to a regular debit card (which is extremely common), the chances of your overspending are quite high. A prepaid card let you put your own money in, and then use your fund via the card. They’re also great because they don’t count as strike against your credit score as a prepaid credit card would. Every time a company has to run a credit report, your score is at risk.
In addition to protecting you from fees and derogatory marks on your credit, it also makes paying for everything from electric bills to groceries much easier. You can set up online bill pay for almost everything nowadays, and it’s also much faster to use a debit card than paying by cash or check in a store. You can also easily check your balance, either by phone or online, and get alerts about potential misuse of your card or other odd activity. Pre-paid cards are extremely convenient and make for simpler transactions in other countries as well.
Prepaiddebitcards.net reviews these cards so you can see which card works best for you. For example, if you use Paypal on a regular basis, then it makes sense to get the PayPal PrePaid Mastercard. This way you can transfer cash instantly whereas if you transfer to a regular bank it can take up to 5 business days.
Prepaid Card Reviews:
- The Brink’s Money Prepaid MasterCard provides you access to direct deposit up to 2 days early. Read full review.
- The Bronze ACE Elite™ Visa® gives the ability to transfer funds to another cardholder account. Read full review.
- The PayPal™ Prepaid MasterCard® provides you the ability to to link the card directly to your personal PayPal account. Once linked, you are able to transfer money between your PayPal account and prepaid card account. Read full review.
- The AchieveCard Visa PrePaid Card has its own loyalty program, and they’ll also send paper checks for bill payments upon request. Read full review.
- The Kaiku® Visa® Prepaid Card allows you access to over 55,000 ATMs for cash withdrawals. Read full review.
- The AccountNow® Prepaid Visa® Card – provides $15 bonus with qualified direct deposit. It’s FDIC insured, includes PayAnyone versatility and is mobile ready for real-time account updating. Read full review.
- The AccountNow® Prepaid MasterCard® – Guaranteed approval. Features No Overdraft fees and superior account security technology. Read our full review
- The PEXcard® Visa® Prepaid Business Card – Businesses reduce expense budgets and manage payroll conveniently. Read our full review.
- The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card – Earn cash back with Payback Rewards. Zero credit card debt and no late fees. Read our full review.
There are several more of prepaid cards on the market, each with similar but with different benefits and fees. Boomark this site and return for additional reviews as they become available. Once you compare all options, it can assist you in finding exactly the right one for your needs. When applying online and you can begin enjoying the many conveniences and benefits of using a debit card over credit, cash or checks.
AchieveCard Visa® Prepaid Card
- Get paid faster than a paper check
- Quick and easy sign up
- No minimum balance
- Online banking and SMS alerts
- Shop online, pay bills, and make everyday purchases
- Send paper checks with Online Bill Pay – we print & mail them for free!
- Exclusive AchieveRewards Loyalty Program
Blue NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit.
- Guaranteed Approval* – No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- Sign up for NetSpend Payback Rewards and earn cash back.
- No late fees or credit card debt because this is not a credit card.
- Use the Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get real time text message alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Customize your card to add a personal touch or an extra layer of security.*
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- *Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Terms & conditions apply. Click “Apply Now” for full details.